Promote Keywords Or Keyphrases

When we promote a site so keywords is very important for us for generate a traffic.

suppose I want to promote a keyword like diamond jewelry then show the resulting Results 1 - 10 of about 4220000.

so I want to know about how to promote a keyword like diamond jewelry for reach the top ten position.if possible please give me some tips.

what is the differnce between high ranking keywords and low ranking keywords. who is the most important for search ranking as a SEO or as a web users.

Suppose I am promoting a site for a individual page so how many keywords or keyphrases (maximum or minimum) are promote a single page.

I hope you will be reply soon

0 comments:

Copyright © 2009 - My Gadget Guru - is proudly powered by Blogger
Smashing Magazine - Design Disease - Blog and Web - Dilectio Blogger Template